1. Please fill out the form to the right and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2. After you have submitted the form, Review your site.
- Take note of any large trees that shade your proposed install location.
- Review the location of your main electrical panels and the location of any other electrical sub-panels.
- Locate the meter on your property.
3. Lastly, visit your utility webpage and create a login if you don’t already have one. Gather 12 months of the most recent Electrical Usage in preparation of the phone call or site visit with a Solar Contractor.
PNM - Public Service Company of New Mexico
* Yearly Electrical Usage - You can obtain a month-by-month electrical usage by creating a login with PNM and printing out a copy of the most recent 12 month usage history. This is an important document used to better design the size of a PV system to match your needs. Acquire this document as soon as possible in the search for a PV system proposal.
After you have contacted us, we will schedule a site visit. During the site visit we will assess your electrical system, review the area you are proposing for the solar install and answer any questions you may have. From this point we will a time/place to present the proposal and review any options with you.
1. Interested in a NEW Solar Electric system for your home? Submit your contact info via the form on the right and receive a $500 credit towards the installation of your Solar Electric System.
Want more information, give us a call or send us a message.
2. FREE Detailed Proposal Financial Breakdown. Including 30Yr ROI breakdown, expected pay-back period and environmental benefits.
Ocotillo Solar Electric